Are you a sales meeting, managers meeting or training session for your company? If so, Jay Roberts will come to you with a presentation that has been specifically designed for your unique needs.
We offer specialized training for RTO professionals in six key areas.
Closing the sale is defined as “getting the order and scheduling delivery.”
- How to get more orders than you ever have before.
- The seven steps in the sales process.
- The AIDA principle.
- How to establish rapport and build relationships with potential customers.
- How to grow your customer base without leaving your store.
- The four closing techniques in RTO.
- Collections in RTO simply put, “is to successfully renew the agreements.” Get the money.
- The seven steps in collections.
- The 2-2-2-3-2 mindset in collections.
- The steps to take to ensure collection guidelines are maintained and revenue projections met.
- The difference between phone work and fieldwork.
- The most important question to ask your account managers on a daily basis.
- The first three days and the last three-day of the week.
- The operational system in RTO.
- The three T’s that must be managed are Time, Tasks and Teams.
- RTO is a game. (It took me 45 years to figure this one out.)
- The difference between a store that does $50,000 per month and one that does $100,000.00 dollars per month. (It’s not what you think.)
- Things you can do to get your employees to work longer, to work harder, be more effective and more efficient than ever before.
- How to create an environment that everyone that works there wants to come to work every day.
- “Your job as a manager is to get results quickly, effectively, efficiently and at the lowest cost.”
- The results you get do not happen by chance, they happen by Law.
- The three universal laws that control our growth and success.
- The two things other successful managers have already figured out.
Leadership defined “is getting people to do, what you want them to do, when you want them to do it because they want to not because they have to.”
RTOTRAINER.COM motto: ‘Serious about training.’